Quick Service Restaurant Holdings
Archer Capital acquired Quick Service Restaurant Holdings (QSRH) in June 2011. QSRH is the largest Australian-owned operator of quick service restaurants with over 620 stores across Australia under the Red Rooster, Oporto and Chicken Treat brands.
QSRH owns and controls three well-recognised and distinctive brands with long histories in the Australian QSR market. Red Rooster has over 375 stores across Australia, Oporto over 135 stores and Chicken Treat over 100 stores. QSRH has also been growing its network internationally, with stores in New Zealand, China, the US and the UK. Approximately 25% of the store network is owned and operated by QSRH and the remaining 75% of the network is franchised.